Cadence Club members can participate in up to 25 events in 6 unique service areas and several fundraising events. Marching band season runs from May through November and includes at least 10 football games, up to 6 contests, 4 parades and a variety of other events.
All parents and families of Hayes band and guard students are encouraged to be involved in their students' marching band experience through service and/or fundraising.
- Field Crew/Transportation - Load, unload, assemble, and disassemble band equipment. Maintain, repair and store equipment. Contact the 1st Vice President, Kym Waddell.
- Food/Banquet - Shop, prepare, donate and arrange meals and beverages for student members. Contact the Committee Chair, Ellen Thomas.
- Uniform - Measure, fit and distribute uniforms and accessories. Collect, maintain, repair and arrange for uniform cleaning and storage. Contact the Committee Chair, Lynn Tatman.
- Spirit - Activities intended to boost band morale and Pacer Pride. Contact the Committee Chair, Tiffany Krauss & Jessica Stewart.
- Chaperone - Accompany students on buses to and from events and walk the parade route with water. Contact the Committee Chair, Kym Waddell.
- Publicity/Communication - Maintain contact lists and manage all member communications, announcements, press releases and promotions. Contact the Secretary, Jennifer Bourget.
The executive body of Cadence Club provides leadership in support of the CC mission and provides opportunities to develop and implement programs and activities that benefit the Hayes Marching Band.