What a week and this one will be just as busy!
- Thank you to everyone who helped with Pit Crew, Uniforms, Chaperoning, Walking in Parade, Selling Water, Food committee, and Spirit for the sign at the band door!
- Our students did a great job performing two nights in a row followed by a hot parade on Sunday.
- Directors and section heads, thank you for all you do.
- Wednesday the 18th at the Jugette two more persons needed from 10-5. Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP if you can help as we must fill these two spots by Monday September 9th.
- Wednesday September 11th at 4pm in band room to assist with locker and bin room decorating for students who do not use their lockers.
- Friday September 13th at 6pm gather for a tailgate in front of the Auditorium.. A grill for cooking and paper products will be provided. Bring something to share and socialize with other parents.
- Parents of Freshman or new students to the band please pick up your students orange yard note. They will be available Sept 13th at the tailgate.
Cadence Club President